Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New year, new member, new car. Life is good.

Hey Ya'll,

So upon the new year, I decided that I was in need of a new vehicle. I test drove everything in my area that interested me and finally decided I wanted to drive either a fost or fist. The only problem with that was that if I wanted to drive a fost, the local dealer was gonna try to borrow one of the ones they sold as they didn't have any and weren't planning on bringing any more in. The fist was completely off their radar. So I got them to bring me in a fist, which was a bit of a cluster f*ck. But they got one here and after a quick 20 minute "test" drive I was hooked. So long story short, I'm the proud owner of a 2015 fiST In black. I've only had it for 4 days but ice been looking for reasons to go anywhere for anything. Lol. Hopefully I'll have some mods to come very soon.

OP
F
Thread Starter #2
Oh yeah I forgot to mention. Trail bc canada.

OP
F
Thread Starter #8
Hey thanks for the welcomes. Yeah there are some very nice roads here and even covered in gravel and snow the car just hooks up and turns like nothing I've ever driven. Can't wait for summer.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Congrats and welcome!

Hey Ya'll,

So upon the new year, I decided that I was in need of a new vehicle. I test drove everything in my area that interested me and finally decided I wanted to drive either a fost or fist. The only problem with that was that if I wanted to drive a fost, the local dealer was gonna try to borrow one of the ones they sold as they didn't have any and weren't planning on bringing any more in. The fist was completely off their radar. So I got them to bring me in a fist, which was a bit of a cluster f*ck. But they got one here and after a quick 20 minute "test" drive I was hooked. So long story short, I'm the proud owner of a 2015 fiST In black. I've only had it for 4 days but ice been looking for reasons to go anywhere for anything. Lol. Hopefully I'll have some mods to come very soon.
Oh yeah I forgot to mention. Trail bc canada.
Hey friskyST,

Congrats on your new Fiesta! My name is Nikki. I'm the Ford Canada customer service rep here. Any questions or concerns that come up, send them my way; I'll be more than happy to assist with them. :)

Nikki
Ford Service CA

OP
F
Thread Starter #18
Just a quick side note, GOOD GOD DAMN THIS CAR IS A BLADE TO DRIVE!!!
I've never owned a vehicle that literally puts a smile on my face every single time I swing a leg into it.
No speeding tickets yet. Lol