Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Noob here.

I currently owe a 2018 FiST which I’m going to start to modify. Can someone explain to me the difference between TYC and DEPO headlights? Headlights is going to be one of my upgrades but I can’t decide on which one. Whats the difference? Whats my best option? Is there one of the two that is not allowed to be used in cars? I’m a noob at this so I apologize, just trying to learn as I go. Thanks in advance!

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I currently owe a 2018 FiST which I’m going to start to modify. Can someone explain to me the difference between TYC and DEPO headlights? Headlights is going to be one of my upgrades but I can’t decide on which one. Whats the difference? Whats my best option? Is there one of the two that is not allowed to be used in cars? I’m a noob at this so I apologize, just trying to learn as I go. Thanks in advance!
Contact Danbfree....hes headlight master. He will give you the lowdown.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
There's a thread on here all about lights. I recommend looking at that one. They've actually been recently talking about those two lights recently. The TYCs have had some issues in the distant past so some people are hesitant to get them, but Depos are becoming increasingly harder to find for our car. If you wanna shill out a lot of money, Ron at Whoosh sells an OEM EU pair of lamps on his site. Since you're new, I should let you know that Whoosh is arguably the BEST retailer for our car. Both customer service, price, and quality are sublime. This is from both my experience and other users.

https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopif...a-st/products/ford-fiesta-euro-headlights-oem