Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Oklahoma Meet Up?

I didn't realize there was anyone from Oklahoma here considering it's probably the worst place for the car.

Would the three or more of us be interested in meeting in the city sometime?

I'm down. There was another black fiST around Stillwater but I haven't seen it in a good while, idk if they moved or what.

I'm down. There was another black fiST around Stillwater but I haven't seen it in a good while, idk if they moved or what.
My wife and I will be in Stillwater the weekend of April 18th I'm not sure we are going to be in the FiST but maybe we can meet up.

OP
Azov
Thread Starter #4
Eskimo's might be nice. I haven't been there in awhile.

I'll have most of my mods installed by then too.

Nice, I should have my cbe and rmm on mine by that point. I'm prob not doing anything else except wheels, and maybe mountune mp215/hoses/fmic. What are you gonna do to yours Azov?

OP
Azov
Thread Starter #6
Currently just an injen intake and yellow fogs. Tomorrow I am building a custom 3" exhaust and I should have my Cobb AP by Thursday. I'm debating buying springs in the next week or so too.

Currently just an injen intake and yellow fogs. Tomorrow I am building a custom 3" exhaust and I should have my Cobb AP by Thursday. I'm debating buying springs in the next week or so too.
Sweet, how did the exhaust turn out? I like the look of yellow fogs, did you get halogens or LEDs?
I would get these headlights for mine if I had a spare 1.5k laying around, ha.

OP
Azov
Thread Starter #8
Sweet, how did the exhaust turn out? I like the look of yellow fogs, did you get halogens or LEDs?
I would get these headlights for mine if I had a spare 1.5k laying around, ha.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0064FXNUE/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

That's what I got along with the yellow lens film.

I'll post a video of the exhuast, the sound is what I wanted, but it is a bit louder than I wanted. I may run it as is until i get a downpipe and then I'll add in a short straight through muffler in the mid pipe.

OP
Azov

Azov

Thread Starter #10
Are we still interested in meeting up on the 18th?

OP
Azov

Azov

Thread Starter #12
Maybe around 6pm or earlier at Eskimo Joes? Have you decided if you were going to take the Fiesta?

OP
Azov
Thread Starter #14
If I could get user AlrightyThen to drive over from Tulsa, we'd have 2 black and 2 white FiSTs.

So 6pm Saturday April 18 @ Eskimo Joe's.

OP
Azov
Thread Starter #16
I am still planning on being at Eskimo Joe's at 6 tomorrow. Car should be ready just in time.

Alright... I'll bite. Who stuck the sour patch kids note under my wiper blade? If I can get a sitter, my wife and I will drive out from Tulsa.

OP
Azov
Thread Starter #20
uh oh...We might not make it in the building. We'll see how it goes. Lets try and meet in the parking lot. I plan on being there a bit earlier than 6, so we'll see.

my number is 615-800-06fourty-four