Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Orange or Black

What color to pick?

• Orange Powder Coat

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Keep them black

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters
OP
Pete

Pete

Thread Starter #21
Lets just say when I get new tires I drive around for about 300-500 miles to break them in and I can feel how the traction is improving as the mold wears off.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Due my car being tied up on a roll cage shop 3 weeks past the completion date, spending all night helping put it together enough to drive it, 35 miles home, 150 miles to a Pro Solo, brand new V710 unscuffed tires I put a couple of miles on the highway trying to get mold release off, spinning the car the first run, taking 5th place in a National Tour event on stock power in a Scion TC street/race/audio comp build was quite an accomplishment in SM class before they divided it so FWD can compete more evenly.

Driving on mold release is not the way to judge a tire, as duly noted here, I was lucky I made a full run let alone 5th place:)