Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

'16 Fiesta ST Black with Orange Recaros 6373 Miles $17,000 obo

Trader history for mullick (0)

It is time for me to part with my Fiesta ST.

It currently has 6373 miles on the odometer.

The car is black and has the following options.

Motlen orange partial leather heated Recaro's
Sunroof
Engine block heater

It has the following modifications.

Go Fast Bits DV+
MAPerformance catback exhaust

The vehicle had a stage 3 paint correction and Optimum ceramic pro coating applied two months ago.

The majority of the miles on the car came from a trip to the RS Adrenaline academy in Utah from Minnesota. The car has no mechanical issue and still has a new car smell. Interior looks brand new and there is still some dealer badging around the interior.

This cars story.

I bought the vehicle in May installed a catback exhaust 2 days later and drove to utah. When I returned home I installed a x47 turbo, MAP intercooler, MAP intake and MAP catted downpipe. I got 200 miles on that setup before the turbo seized. I have removed all of the modifications except the catback and put the stock turbo back in. I then changed the oil with Penzoil Ultra Platinum and a Motorcraft filter. Followed by a compression test which it passed. The car runs great and I am ready to part ways with it. MY RS is currently at the tuner getting a built motor installed and I could use the money for a new turbo kit.

I am willing to sell the modifications with the car or part out once sold.

Link to compression test results:

https://postimg.org/gallery/1y6w2e7ba/