Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ordering a 2016 FiST this week

Test drove an FiST last week while my FoST was in for warranty work (again...) and decided to make the switch. Luckily I'm at positive equity in my lease so now is the time to bail on the Focus. I live in NJ by the shore and have been active on the Focus forums for awhile if any of you post over there as well.
I'm sure I'll be asking some questions before I finalize the deal so thanks in advance for any help.

haste

1000 Post Club
Congrats on the switch. The Fiesta is a great car. 18k miles on mine and still smile every time i drive it.

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
Test drove an FiST last week while my FoST was in for warranty work (again...) and decided to make the switch. Luckily I'm at positive equity in my lease so now is the time to bail on the Focus. I live in NJ by the shore and have been active on the Focus forums for awhile if any of you post over there as well.
I'm sure I'll be asking some questions before I finalize the deal so thanks in advance for any help.
Welcome! [:)]