Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2017 fiesta st ordering info!

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
They changed some paints and a few options. New color is orange spice. Kona blue was a one year affair.

Hmm, is the new orange spice a tri-coat paint? Also, do I see ingot silver as an option too?

I actually would have gotten that orange in a second. I had a toxic orange charger and loved the color.

razorlab

1000 Post Club
Of course they bring the silver back after I just purchased a 2016. I really wanted a silver FiST and was bummed they didn't offer it in 2016.

:-/

OP
re-rx7

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #6
Of course they bring the silver back after I just purchased a 2016. I really wanted a silver FiST and was bummed they didn't offer it in 2016.

:-/
Yea its back...

Hmm, is the new orange spice a tri-coat paint? Also, do I see ingot silver as an option too?
I believe so, it will be taking the place of the current molten orange.

oh damn, could have totally waited for a spice orange... 17. lol

/edit: googled the color... looks too much like NYC taxi. I love my Kona Blue.

Original J-Pat

Molten Orange is growing on me but I have a Tuxedo Black FiST and couldn't see myself driving a MO FiST unless it was a dedicated weekend track car it's too bright to see everyday lol.

oh damn, could have totally waited for a spice orange... 17. lol

/edit: googled the color... looks too much like NYC taxi. I love my Kona Blue.

Although, I didn't end up with the Fiesta I'm pretty happy with my decision. I'll continue to hang around as there are tons of good information that may be relevant if I decide to some day rethink my decision on the Fiesta.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Although, I didn't end up with the Fiesta I'm pretty happy with my decision. I'll continue to hang around as there are tons of good information that may be relevant if I decide to some day rethink my decision on the Fiesta.
What did you get?