Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Late to the party!

Picked up a 1 owner local 2014 Fiesta ST in Performance Blue w/ Recaros as a fun and engaging daily. The car was well maintained mechanically, but clearly never garaged or washed. The wife already calls it the jellybean without knowing that's a common moniker for these cars.

An intercooler is on the way which will be installed with some Lamin-X fog light covers and LED bulbs, then an AP for a Dizzy tune.

Already done the following:
  • Full detail w/ Jescar Ultra Lock+ topped with Collinite 845, trying to salvage what is left of the rough paint
  • All fluids (Oil, trans, brake/clutch)
  • Spark Plugs (NGK)
  • Engine and cabin air filters
  • Both blend door actuators replaced (Dorman)
  • Whoosh Street RMM, new trans mount with PowerFlex bushing, new upper motor mount with PowerFlex bushing
  • Whoosh short shift kit, shift bracket bushings, shifter mount bushings
  • Curt trailer hitch for bike rack (with universal hangers + zipties to stop the BANG)
  • New windshield trim
  • LED headlight bulbs
  • Replaced broken/missing side skirt clips
  • Replaced leaky gear selector o-ring on top of trans
  • Repaired OEM wing (4/6 clips were broken, and all 4 side screws were ripped out)
This forum has already been a great resource, looking forward to contributing to the community.

Attachments

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
WELCOME and CONGRATS from another Collinite 845, Spray Wax, and their detailer user!

In fact, I just did mine today with the 845, in our 60*F weather, after washing it in the rain last night (the ONLY way I can wash it here, as there are no outside hose faucets at all [:(]).

You have been BUSY!

I wish that I could do all of that here, in my parking spot, but I am not allowed. [mad]

BTW; LOVE that color, and would have opted for it had it been offered new in 2016 when I ordered this one! [thumb]

Cneu

Premium Account
how did you repair the OEM wing? I have one screw that seems to have stripped out that I'd like to repair.

OP
W
Thread Starter #9
how did you repair the OEM wing? I have one screw that seems to have stripped out that I'd like to repair.
I wrote up a guide here (Wing Repair), but if it is just one hole and not as badly damaged as mine were you can probably get away with just using epoxy on that one hole.

OP
W
Thread Starter #10
Welcome also love Performance Blue and probably would have got it as well . Though Orange Spice is a cool second choice šŸ˜†
Yeah the orange cars (molten, spice) would have been my first pick,but I was just glad not to get a black car since I hate the cosmetic upkeep. Also, really nice build on your car that's seriously impressive!

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Yeah the orange cars (molten, spice) would have been my first pick,but I was just glad not to get a black car since I hate the cosmetic upkeep. Also, really nice build on your car that's seriously impressive!
Iā€™ve found the easiest solution for black cars.. itā€™s called ā€œfuck it.ā€ I wouldā€™ve loved any color other than black but thatā€™s all the dealership had when they were selling them for 17k brand new

Ford SVT & ST

U.S. Army Veteran
Congrats!!! Im new here too and think that it is COOL that you are jumping in with both feet to save the FiST and get it back running better than stock!! You will love this forum with the ideas, knowledge, parts and advise from all over the world!!

Mine is Magnetic Metallic grey