Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Part out: Mountune MRX, x47r + more

Trader history for 13ored (0)

OP
Thread Starter #25
Would you consider shipping the b8s?
As much as I would like to, I'm not willing to right now. The first issue is finding a box suitable to ship them in. The retail packaging alone won't cut it, and they are odd dimensions.
The 2nd issue is the cost to ship. It just cost me ~$30 to ship a crossover pipe ground cross country. I'm afraid to even think what it would cost to ship the b8's, let alone the b8's + springs. I would have to bump the price up and my guess is that it would be somewhere around $600.

If I can find a box to ship them, I'll get a shipping quote and let you know. I just don't know if it will be worth it from your perspective.

Quisp

1000 Post Club
Got the X47 today great packing job everything in good order. Good luck with rest of sale.

OP
Thread Starter #28
Got the X47 today great packing job everything in good order. Good luck with rest of sale.
Good to hear. Will be keeping an eye on the x47 thread to see how your build turns out once you get it installed.

OP
Thread Starter #29
B8 package and Mishimoto intake are now sold.

Lowered all prices again. I cant go any lower than this. Please help me get rid of my remaining items, I'm practically giving them away now :).

OP
Thread Starter #30
The MRX kit was finally sold + shipped off. Admins/mods please lock this thread.

Thanks everyone! I appreciate the help getting me out of my financial mess.