Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Picking up Friday

Greetings all. I've been reading this forum (lurk mode) for a bit now and now am to a point of obtaining my own Fiesta. Now, it's technically a company vehicle my boss is buying me and I'm paying him back (got to love corporate interest rates). I had been searching for a ST for a while and there weren't any in my area in White or Black so I found one today in Ingot Silver. It's a 2015 ST with 21mi on it, Nav, Moonroof, premium wheels, upgraded audio. I pick it up Friday after the company put the car and me on their insurance.

I've come a long way being in my late thirties in the car game. I've been a mod freak since I was a kid. I've owned multiple 600+WHP cars throughout the years but decided to get out of the came since it was a huge amount of money spent and it was starting to not be fun any longer. I got rid of my last car (TT 370z 590hp/640tq) and opted for a Honda fit for a while. It was economical and got the job done but I really didn't enjoy driving my car.

Recently a friend of mine bought a ST and I fell in love driving it. It had just enough power to be fun, handled nicely, and had lots of features. I had to have one. My boss was going to get me a company car anyways and he asked what I wanted and I picked the ST. Since we are a Ford "company" with a Ford fleet it was really easy to convince him on the Ford. Hell, he even drives a Ford.

Now I'm two days away from closing the deal and I'm already tempted to modify it a bit. I really need to resist the temptation and keep it stock like a grown up. Hell, where's the fun in that. That being said, I think if I modify it will be subtle changes and I won't go wild. One area I will focus on is sound. I'm a total bass-addict, so I'm already getting ideas on building based off of some of these forums. Lots of good material here for sure. Performance upgrades will probably come later, but I'm not in a rush since the car is a blast to drive stock.

Anyhow, I'm excited to be here and as of Friday I'll be the new owner (more or less) of a new ST. I'm doing the happy dance! Hoping to make friends here learn a lot about the Ford platform.

Cheers!

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard.

OP
D
Thread Starter #7
Thank you all for the welcome. Can't wait to learn more and hopefully contribute to the forums!