Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Piercemotorsports Front Tow Hook Kit!

HardBoiledEgg

1000 Post Club
Just looked through that website and they are in Canada and don't offer a Fiesta kit on their site that I could find

I wonder if pierce will have ideas for a plate mount kit

Just looked through that website and they are in Canada and don't offer a Fiesta kit on their site that I could find

I wonder if pierce will have ideas for a plate mount kit
You have to email them. Just let them know you have a fiesta with the tow hook kit. They'll know the thread pitch and length you need. Shipping is very reasonable.

See my avatar for how it looks installed.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
The thread size and pitch is posted earlier in the this thread.
If you want the plate on the same angle as the grill, then the bolt should be no less then 4 inches from where the thread stops.

Dave

After doing the install I actually am not going to remove the backing from the front grill, and thus I am going to keep the license plate in the stock location. See my install images here https://photos.app.goo.gl/uqgfIwIX5vw2QJjd2

I did get a response from Rho-Plate using their "contact us" on their website.
Their response:
"We can look in our inventory and see if there is anything that fit if you can get us some dimensions on your car.

We need to know the thread size of the tow hook, if you know the spec of the threads please let us know, or you could place the tow hook beside a ruler and take some pictures for us to measure the thread size. (High res preferred)

It will also help to have a side and top view of the tow hook installed in the car so we can judge the length of the mounting bolt required."

That's kind of disappointing they didn't keep the specs from those who have used these kits. I believe my Rho used the 4" bolt.

What spec do you still need?

Dave
Nothing. I meant when I got mine they said they would save the info for anyone else who needed a plate mount for the pierce tow hook kit.

Last edited: