Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Plasti dip your hood?

pwnall1337

Vendor
So I'm envy green and I'm going to be getting black motegi mr125's or black sparco racing wheels and I'm considering buying a paint gun and plasti dipping (w/gloss finish) my hood to get the black on green look. Anyone think this is a bad idea or should I gopher it?

Personally, I think carbon fiber should be paint-matched as well. How about vinyl wrapping your roof?

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
in the end; its your car and what you want to do to it is up to you. have fun with it

I think it is worth doing since plastidip is inexpensive, easy to apply and can be removed anytime you want. By the way, did you end up getting the mr125's? I like the style of those wheels. I'm planning to upgrade mine also and my two options are the Lorenzo rims- http://4wheelonline.com/Lorenzo-Wheels.141807 and the Motegi's.

I have far too many chips and scratches on my FiST and will be plasti dipping mine....with a roller. I don't care about appearances and the thicker the better since my FiSt is also the preferred roosting area for every freaking bird in the neighborhood it seems. Texture will apparently be a bonus. Buying 3 gallons and going to town. I'll make sure to post pictures so you can get a good laugh.