Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Possible Trans Driveshaft Seal Leaks?

Got it back yesterday, it seems good. I got under the car as soon as I got home. I cleaned up the area of spilled / excess fluid from the install and I’ll check again in, I dunno, 100 miles or so to make sure the leak is actually fixed. But it does look ok for now.
I’ve got the same problem. Have an appointment next week, also worried about the dealer mentioning my accessport, rmm and intake. Fingers crossed. Glad they didn’t give you any hassle.

OP
New_Daily
Thread Starter #22
I’ve got the same problem. Have an appointment next week, also worried about the dealer mentioning my accessport, rmm and intake. Fingers crossed. Glad they didn’t give you any hassle.
Yeah I suppose it depends on the dealer but obviously there is nothing forcing them to deny a claim for that issue based off our particular mods.

The only “hassle” I did get was on the basic vehicle inspection they did. I pulled my front wipers and rear wiper and motor. 😂😂😂

Attachments