Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Post a picture of your Fiesta ST as it sits right now!

Those brake dust colored grids look great! I like the black mirrors too. Black roof time? (Might be weird with the white spoiler)

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Those brake dust colored grids look great! I like the black mirrors too. Black roof time? (Might be weird with the white spoiler)

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Thanks! I plan on powder coating the grids a different color eventually (or sell them...). I may go back to the black mirror caps, though I've had them black longer than I have had them white on the car, haha.

Those sideskirts temp me every day, but that price tags always pushes me away
They are discontinued as well. Fifteen52 only makes wheels now, and I don't think they have any of the sideskirts in their building :(

They are discontinued as well. Fifteen52 only makes wheels now, and I don't think they have any of the sideskirts in their building :(
Damn I was debating on getting them next year [emoji22]. I just ordered their valve stems and sticker for my tarmacs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk