Post a picture of your Fiesta ST as it sits right now!

Member ID
One of these is not like the others
In my opinion, that picture show the actual trend in the US Market. Pure SUV things, Ford in Latin America is trying to copy that trend. Unfortunately we will not have the Mk8 since is not going to be sold in the states :(

Member ID
Those brake dust colored grids look great! I like the black mirrors too. Black roof time? (Might be weird with the white spoiler)

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Member ID
Those brake dust colored grids look great! I like the black mirrors too. Black roof time? (Might be weird with the white spoiler)

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Thanks! I plan on powder coating the grids a different color eventually (or sell them...). I may go back to the black mirror caps, though I've had them black longer than I have had them white on the car, haha.

Member ID
Those sideskirts temp me every day, but that price tags always pushes me away
They are discontinued as well. Fifteen52 only makes wheels now, and I don't think they have any of the sideskirts in their building :(

Member ID
They are discontinued as well. Fifteen52 only makes wheels now, and I don't think they have any of the sideskirts in their building :(
Damn I was debating on getting them next year [emoji22]. I just ordered their valve stems and sticker for my tarmacs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk