Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Post a picture of your Fiesta ST as it sits right now!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
1564173152505.png
All cleaned up, and converted back to summer 'tarmac trim' after a hard and dusty NEFR (New England Forest Rally) working stint this past weekend.

Ironically, it will go right back to 'gravel mode' in about six weeks time to work on STPR (Susquehannock Trail Performance Rally), and then for the ESPR (Empire State Performance Rally) about five weeks after that. [wink]

View attachment 22110
All cleaned up, and converted back to summer 'tarmac trim' after a hard and dusty NEFR (New England Forest Rally) working stint this past weekend.

Ironically, it will go right back to 'gravel mode' in about six weeks time to work on STPR (Susquehannock Trail Performance Rally), and then for the ESPR (Empire State Performance Rally) about five weeks after that. [wink]
I wish there were Rally's near me in the south east of love to go watch

View attachment 22110

Where are the dirt pics? I am getting geared up for the Ojibwe Rally in a few weeks here but I dont go that hardcore. I wanna see the Methods and some real flaps in the woods pics.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Where are the dirt pics? I am getting geared up for the Ojibwe Rally in a few weeks here but I dont go that hardcore. I wanna see the Methods and some real flaps in the woods pics.
I will grab some on STPR/ESPR, along with some pics of the actual real R2, and R5 Fiestas (stills, at least, since I'm too busy working the event, especially the starts, to take action pics of them going by, unless I'm working a radio check-in spot along the stages).[wink]
But these things, even the little 1.0 Ecoboost R2 cars, let alone the monster AWD R5 cars, LAUNCH on gravel/dirt like nobody's business, and I have the bruises and scars on my legs from the rocks/gravel they spit when leaving to prove it!! [crazyeye] [driving]

I would go for actual gravel tires (instead of just XL rated, tougher than ice type tire, winters) on the Methods, IF I knew for sure that they would not end up as slicks by the time I drove them MANY miles on the highways getting to all of these events. [:(]

Last edited: