Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Post a picture of your Fiesta ST as it sits right now!

Von

Nice. I bought mine back in March and they were expecting a gray with recaros and nav around April. I should've waited as they would've made the price around what I paid for my black one that only had the black wheels red calipers

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
Nice. I bought mine back in March and they were expecting a gray with recaros and nav around April. I should've waited as they would've made the price around what I paid for my black one that only had the black wheels red calipers

You got Euro lights on that one?

Von

Yeah, purchased them off another forum member here. He did the retrofit hid and the drl setup so they're always on. Really digging them

Von

Yeah the depo lights aren't much, I believe 300+-. Then to retrofit it depends if you do the work or someone else. Can go from 200 to 5+ dependent upon your level of comfort

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
Yeah the depo lights aren't much, I believe 300+-. Then to retrofit it depends if you do the work or someone else. Can go from 200 to 5+ dependent upon your level of comfort

Yeah, I can't convince myself to spend that much. I just changed the bulbs out in the OEM lamps

Von

That'll work too. I had Phillips Xtreme ultinon H11 LED bulbs and loved them, just the stock reflectors suck. Keep an eye on these forums, people are always selling good stuff

That's very interesting. Maybe that one sold before I got there. I got mine in June. They only had the one I got and then a black one with Recaros in it. I don't blame you at all for not waiting, they were obviously disappearing from every dealer and once they were gone... the used car market is your only bet. Interestingly enough, the dealers obviously knew the ST versions are made for our very niche market. With that being said, they really weren't in a big hurry from my impression to get rid of them. They waited until they had the right buyer, they weren't really giving them away.