Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Post a picture of your Fiesta ST as it sits right now!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
It seems very close to the stock height. Not that I am complaining, I expect it will settle a little more with time and driving and I honestly bought them for the improvement in handling anyways. I suspect you are right, though.
Now I am really confused as to where the car would sit with B6es, and Swift Spec Rs on it.
IF I knew for certain that there is NO CHANCE whatsoever that it would be any lower than your pics above, I would go for that setup. [dunno]

Installed Mountune sport springs and Bilstein B8 dampers last week. Not much of a noticeable drop in ride height, really, at least not yet. But the car feels great in corners.

Hope this isn't weird but I totally recognize this screen name. Forza forums? Car looks good by the way. What sort of difference did the shocks make? Smoother?

SPhilli911

Hope this isn't weird but I totally recognize this screen name. Forza forums? Car looks good by the way. What sort of difference did the shocks make? Smoother?
Many years ago I was active on the Forza forums, that was probably me since this is the only screen name I've ever used. Small world. :LOL:

From the driving I've done so far I noticed a smoother ride. Definitely feels better hitting bumps (as in less noticeable) and corning feels a lot more solid with less body roll. Feels like a different car, really, I definitely recommend Bilstein shocks.

joesiris

so not exactly as it sits right now, but throughout the week. I just got back from my lil rd trip and can finally post. drove from here (Lexington SC) up and around Greenville to Walhalla SC, from there caught the moonshiners 28 up to Robbinsville NC where i had a tiny cabin (dragons rest cabins) as base camp for the tail of the dragon and the Cherohola skyway. then drove up 441 through the great Smokey mountains national park, detoured onto clingmans dome rd up to the top (that was a super fun rd and fun lil hike) then met my wife and kids in Gatlinburg to finish up with a lil family vacation. It was very rewarding, i was free, and if i saw something cool i just pulled over. While those 4 major rds i drove on were great, i found 3 others that were amazing and way lesser known. The rd to nowhere in Bryson city was awesome and ends in a short hike through a cool tunnel. the rd to bald river falls in NC was super narrow and windy. and the road into Indian boundary campgrounds and park was fun. it was the best trip i have ever taken. when i pulled into my driveway when it was over i had gone exactly 999 miles.
tod1.jpg tod2.jpg tod3.jpg

so not exactly as it sits right now, but throughout the week. I just got back from my lil rd trip and can finally post. drove from here (Lexington SC) up and around Greenville to Walhalla SC, from there caught the moonshiners 28 up to Robbinsville NC where i had a tiny cabin (dragons rest cabins) as base camp for the tail of the dragon and the Cherohola skyway. then drove up 441 through the great Smokey mountains national park, detoured onto clingmans dome rd up to the top (that was a super fun rd and fun lil hike) then met my wife and kids in Gatlinburg to finish up with a lil family vacation. It was very rewarding, i was free, and if i saw something cool i just pulled over. While those 4 major rds i drove on were great, i found 3 others that were amazing and way lesser known. The rd to nowhere in Bryson city was awesome and ends in a short hike through a cool tunnel. the rd to bald river falls in NC was super narrow and windy. and the road into Indian boundary campgrounds and park was fun. it was the best trip i have ever taken. when i pulled into my driveway when it was over i had gone exactly 999 miles.
View attachment 32890 View attachment 32891 View attachment 32892
I Like the hood strip! I ran one as well before I got my carbon hood. I think it looks pretty cool.

Sent from my SM-F700U1 using Tapatalk

thanks, i saw someone else on here (red fist) and i liked it, plus i thought it would help protect that spot a bit
You may or may not actually be referring to my forum post about it where I saw that a dealer was selling a red fist with the deflector. This post: https://www.fiestastforum.com/threads/hood-bonnet-deflector.22305/#post-385143

If so I'm glad it was useful! Looks great and, yeah I feel like it may help with the rock chip situation all too common on our cars. Ford paint looks great but is weak as all hell.

Well I am back at it again with some more awesome photos from one of my good photography friends of my fist in the rain at night. Hope you all enjoy! These are some of my favorite photos of the car so far. I drove up the wheelchair ramp of the sidewalk at the mall to park between two stores on a foot path for the photos parked up. View attachment Photo_1595089752808.jpg View attachment Photo_1595089749173.jpg View attachment Photo_1595089752808.jpg View attachment Photo_1595129989652.jpg View attachment Photo_1595129993051.jpg View attachment Photo_1595129999284.jpg View attachment Photo_1595130328769.jpg View attachment Photo_1595130340118.jpg

Now I am really confused as to where the car would sit with B6es, and Swift Spec Rs on it.
IF I knew for certain that there is NO CHANCE whatsoever that it would be any lower than your pics above, I would go for that setup. [dunno]
I installed the Mountune springs a few months ago with stock dampers. I then swapped the rear stockers for Koni orange because the ride from the rear of the car was pretty bad. With Orange's in the back and stock in the front the ride is reasonable and it handles like a dream. I am down 3/4 of an inch all around but it doesn't look lowered at all. The only way I know it's lowered is with the tape measure.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I installed the Mountune springs a few months ago with stock dampers. I then swapped the rear stockers for Koni orange because the ride from the rear of the car was pretty bad. With Orange's in the back and stock in the front the ride is reasonable and it handles like a dream. I am down 3/4 of an inch all around but it doesn't look lowered at all. The only way I know it's lowered is with the tape measure.
Thanks, but for my uses/purposes, I CANNOT BE lowered even that much.

WHY I am hoping that the Bilstein B6es with the Swift springs, will not drop the ride height at all (or less than a quarter inch) from factory ride height. [wink]

Those Sport Editions actually look pretty good on the FiST. [thumb]

What tires are those (they almost look like a real R compound road race/autocross slick in that pic)? [dunno]
theyre re71r's, definitely an auto cross compound. they're a little greasy when they get hot, so i think next time I'm getting r888r's

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
theyre re71r's, definitely an auto cross compound. they're a little greasy when they get hot, so i think next time I'm getting r888r's
I know what RE71Rs are. [wink]
(Hell, I even remember the old ORIGINAL RE-71s/RE-71Rs from the early '80s, and had a set on my bought new, A1 first year here in the states, GTI.)

Those must be really worn down on the edges/shoulders, since they appear almost like slicks in that pic.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Your right on the coast area got it much worse than we did here, much further inland than you are.

But, there is a 'lake' in my back yard, which was not there yesterday, and some of the smaller trees there did not make it.