Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Post a picture of your Fiesta ST as it sits right now!

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Just springs, front lip and euros should have the exterior done. Still may try that sketchy ebay carbon wing.

Side question, anyone have a decent method to remove a stain in the cloth recaro without tearing up the fabric? You can see it just headed up towards the inner driver seat bolstering. Pretty sure that was there when I got it.

Attachments

Last edited:
Just springs, front lip and euros should have the exterior done. Still may try that sketchy ebay carbon wing.

Side question, anyone have a decent method to remove a stain in the cloth recaro without tearing up the fabric? You can see it just headed up towards the inner driver seat bolstering. Pretty sure that was there when I got it.
That steering wheel is mint.

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Should I lower it and hate myself on steep driveways or keep it stock and worry free? Hmmm.
I've been going through the same decision for a few weeks now. You have a little tighter gap I think than I have.

Attachments

Business6

I've never been "worry free" with the stock suspension and I run 205/50/16 year round. The car is quite low even with a bit of extra sidewall; it just has bad wheel gap with lower profile tires.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^I STILL really like the looks of the 1.2s on these cars, despite the 'dreaded' (by most it seems) convex shaped spoke projection of the 16" & 17" versions. [twothumb]

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
The convex shape allows for Stoptech bbk without spacers so I'll take it
I am one of the very few who actually LIKE the looks of the convex spokes, they remind me of tarmac rally wheels, or slightly older school British Touring Car Championship wheels. [thumb] [wink]