Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Post a picture of your Fiesta ST as it sits right now!

‘19 Fist bought it about 2 weeks ago and already in love! So far I have added a Stratified tune (waiting on the refinement tune), and Powerflex mount inserts. Next on the list is a Monotune radiator and then a 6 point front brace/rear torsion bar after.

Previous owner added: BC coilovers, COBB Stage 3 kit, FSwerks short throw, Sparco Pro Corsa wheels wrapped in Yokohama Advan A052 tires, Boomba symposer delete, and a bunch of little aesthetic mods (spoiler extension, wrapped FORD logos, ST shift knob, etc).

Attachments

Last edited:
^^205/40 or 215/40 on the A052s?
215/40/17's I think I've been spoiled starting out with these tires. They just grip and GO! Going to use them as long as possible then switch to Pilot Sport AS 4's for the PNW fall/winter/spring. Probably going with a 16" wheel/tire package for next summer.

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
In the middle of a whoosh turbo install. I got to everything I could last night without jacking it up.
How did you do your turbo elbow? I know it doesnt O ring like the plasting OEM. I was planning to bolt it up dry. I've heard some mention using various gasket type gunk.

anticon

How did you do your turbo elbow? I know it doesnt O ring like the plasting OEM. I was planning to bolt it up dry. I've heard some mention using various gasket type gunk.
I just bolted it up, no gasket. I had installed one previously and did it the same way after asking the same question.