Post a picture of your Fiesta ST as it sits right now!

Member ID
Thanks! They came powder coated from Fifteen52. You can order custom colors from them if you choose to. I remember reading a guy had the same setup but was lowered on springs and had no issue with rubbing. Nice, sounds good to me I'll be looking forward to the pictures when you get them.
You actually have me considering that deep bronze now! Are they satin finish or matte? Mind if I ask how much they charge for powder. Debating whether to have them do the finish or just buy silver and have a local shop do the powder.

Member ID
You actually have me considering that deep bronze now! Are they satin finish or matte? Mind if I ask how much they charge for powder. Debating whether to have them do the finish or just buy silver and have a local shop do the powder.
They are a matte finish. I believe it was $100 a rim.

Member ID
Got the Rota's mounted. Badly needs to be lowered now.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

J2FoRS

Member ID

Just installed Cobb FMIC, Mountune charge pipe/boost hoses, Symposer delete, front splitter, Turbosmart KS BOV, and VelossaTech BigMouth yesterday. Cleaned her up today.

Member ID
If you mean me, I've got some other shots....
Even though I haven't had my first oil change, I've been busy: (all Mountune)
MP215
FMIC/charge tubes
catback exhaust & symposer delete (you have to delete... you just have to)
quickshift & knob
swaybars

boomba-throttle body & intake manifold spacers plus some other shiny bits under the hood

tint
custom matte black stripes (see how it looks kind of like the cowl stripes? emphasizes the hood lines, it turned out better than I thought it would)
LED conversions (lows & fogs; highs didn't fit & will get done later)
dead pedal & matts
debadge
the stickers/decals shown

Coming attractions:
lowering kit
MP230 (after warranty period expires)
audio system upgrade (I welcome any input)

b

Member ID
Ha, thanks! I had the wheels waiting for when it finally showed up. They were on at the 20 mile mark. Ill try to get some better shots this weekend.

Member ID
Nudge Nudge - Any possibility of seeing a few more shots of your FiST with those black Pro Corsa wheels? [rockon]
Hey, sorry. The past couple weeks have been a little rough. Anyway, ask and you shall receive, with a few caveats.

1. She is dirty and needs washed. The wheels are a bit of a matte/satin black, and are even better without the brake dust all over them. The rears aren't too bad, and closer to what they look like for real. Plus dirty car in photos :(

2. I am a shite photographer. I have no eye for it. I hope these turned out ok, and give you a good idea what they look like on the car. I love them

Also, keep an eye out for a "buy 4 wheels get $xx rebate" deal at discount tire. They ordered them from tire rack for me, charged me $10 less a wheel, didn't have to pay shipping, and a $100 rebate card that came 3 weeks later. The wheels showed up 24 hours after they were ordered. (TR warehouse in state about 3 hours away). I love discount tire.

anyway, here are the pics. Let me know if you want any other angles, Ill try to reply within the week.

20160523_143920edited.jpg
20160523_143835.jpg
20160523_143832.jpg
20160523_143826.jpg
20160523_143811.jpg
20160523_143758.jpg
20160523_143748.jpg