Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Post a picture of your Fiesta ST as it sits right now!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Man, I still love this car as much as I did the first day, and it's more usable than the Mustang I used to have to boot.

^^^NICE!! [thumb]

I can't wait to get my 17x8 1.2s on the car!!

Is that a trials bike hanging off the back, or is it one of those new fangled (I've been out of mountain biking for MANY moons now, so it could have been around for a while, LOL) single chain ring setups?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^NICE! [thumb]

I did not realize that Exxon was still Esso up thar.

I am old enough to have worked at stations when they were still labelled/signed as Esso in New Jersey WAAAYYY back in the day/my youth. [wink]

KKaWing

^^^NICE! [thumb]

I did not realize that Exxon was still Esso up thar.

I am old enough to have worked at stations when they were still labelled/signed as Esso in New Jersey WAAAYYY back in the day/my youth. [wink]
A bit random but in the EU and Hong Kong they're Esso as well. Wasn't until I looked into Exxon and Mobil1 did I make the connection that they're one company. Oh and behind me was a Tim Horton's, very Canadian meet eh?

^^^NICE!! [thumb]

I can't wait to get my 17x8 1.2s on the car!!

Is that a trials bike hanging off the back, or is it one of those new fangled (I've been out of mountain biking for MANY moons now, so it could have been around for a while, LOL) single chain ring setups?
Yeah the 1.2's are a tried and true good look on this car.

The bike is a mountain bike, and yep it's a single ring up front, Houston is pretty flat, don't need too much gearing for the short climbs here.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^Are those the Michelin PS AS3s that got you up there, or did the Potenzas somehow make forward progress in those conditions??

(I am guessing you do not have any of the very few 205/40-17 WINTERS on those wheels, seeing where you live. [wink])

^^^Are those the Michelin PS AS3s that got you up there, or did the Potenzas somehow make forward progress in those conditions??

(I am guessing you do not have any of the very few 205/40-17 WINTERS on those wheels, seeing where you live. [wink])
Yes no winter tires here in cali lol
But they did get me pretty far until black ice got me and I was stuck spinning haha

joesiris

Mine's in there... somewhere [tongue]
its just nice to see so many together...to this day I still have not seen another FiST in the town I live in since I bought mine in july....im sure they are out there, I bet they are more popular in the coastal towns like myrtle beach and Charleston

Ford Community Posts