Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Post a picture of your Fiesta ST as it sits right now!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
On the way home from ESPR (Empire State Performance Rally) I stopped at the actual site of the largest concert festival ever held, which was only about a half hour from the rally headquarters.
This is the first time I've ever been there, but have been to the actual town of Woodstock, N.Y. MANY times. [:)]

The museum is COOL!
Many pics/info I did not know about that festival which happened when I was 13 years old. [wink]

View attachment 24726

1572383936748.png

1572384006856.png

1572384256627.png

1572384328460.png

1572454038379.png

Last edited:
Looks to be the same size as what I had done. It’s nice having it block the glare from sun.
Yeah, I just wasn’t sure if it would be in my vision if all the way to the ansi line. So far so good. I’ve put a brow on most of my cars but this ansi line is the lowest I’ve seen. I also had clear put on the whole windshield so that helps a lot as well.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I know you have posted this before, but I can’t find it. What tire size is this? This is your winter/rally setup right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, it is my winter/rally worker deal.
Those are 195/60-15 general Altimax Arctics (XL load rated), and though YES, I know that actual, REAL gravel rally tires would grip like velcro on those stage roads, but they will also be ($150+ EACH minimum) useless slicks by the time I drive the (many) miles on the paved highways getting to the events, and be extremely squirrely/squirmy every foot of the way.

Since I REFUSE to carry a real/full rally wheel/tire setup with me to the events (along with a floor jack) and change there, these are the very next best thing. [wink]
(Most hotels will NOT let you store them anywhere secure anyway, and they will kick you out if you bring them into the room.)

I am way ahead of the vast majority of the workers most of whom are on low profile all seasons, or even pure summer rubber band profile donuts. [crazyeye]

Last edited:

SteveS

1000 Post Club
It was 65 degrees out this weekend, and I was going to put on the snow tires I just got until I realized I neglected to order lug nuts to fit the new wheels. So the wife drove her old Scion today and the ST sat as it turned from rain to sleet to snow and the temperature dropped (23 now with the low 10 tonight). Back to the 50's on Wednesday though.

IMG_20191111_170537.jpg