Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Post a picture of your Fiesta ST as it sits right now!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
The picture is a few months old, but who wants to see a car with winter tires/ steel wheels.

SWEET! [twothumb]

I wonder what white Speedline Corse Turinis would look like on a Magnetic (since that is one of their 'stock' colors for that wheel in our 16x7 fitment)? [dunno]

(I know that those are the long gone 17x7 Superturismo WRCs.)

Spent 1 1/2 hours detailing it a few days ago and it still looks really sharp. While cleaning, I noticed on the door panel that this cars build date was 03/19. I can't tell you it was one of the final ST's made for North America, but I can promise you it was near the end. No way they made many more after this when the production ended in less than 60 days from when this one was produced. I love this thing.

unnamed (24).jpg

Mikey456

The picture is a few months old, but who wants to see a car with winter tires/ steel wheels.

Wow.... that’s a keeper shot. The background looks as good as the car. Maybe you can expand it to poster size or frame it. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flaco

2000 Post Club
Spent 1 1/2 hours detailing it a few days ago and it still looks really sharp. While cleaning, I noticed on the door panel that this cars build date was 03/19. I can't tell you it was one of the final ST's made for North America, but I can promise you it was near the end. No way they made many more after this when the production ended in less than 60 days from when this one was produced. I love this thing.

View attachment 27081
The last MK 7.5 Fiesta ST produced out of the factory in Cuautitlán Izcalli, Mexico was August 1, 2019