Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Post a picture of your Fiesta ST as it sits right now!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Carbon hood and Euro headlights in. Can't wait to pop them open and black out the chrome. Wiring up the DRLs after work today.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
Is that the Seibon piece??

HOW is the fitment/alignment/installed gaps on it?

Since Ford refuses to fix/replace the hood (or any other seam) bubbling rust until it perforates COMPLETELY through the steel, I may just go to a carbon fiber hood myself when it gets that bad. [wink]

Is that the Seibon piece??

HOW is the fitment/alignment/installed gaps on it?

Since Ford refuses to fix/replace the hood (or any other seam) bubbling rust until it perforates COMPLETELY through the steel, I may just go to a carbon fiber hood myself when it gets that bad. [wink]
Fitment is pretty good in my opinion. Bearing in mind that they are hand made pieces. It's been known there there is a bit more of a gap at the front of the hood along the edge with the latch, making he weather stripping underneath juuuuust barely a bit more visible. Other than that I have no complaints and I love how it looks.

pixelzombie

I had just washed it the day before. I always loved the look of a clean car with snow. It does pretty good in the snow too. Clearance is definitely an issue at times.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Couldn't agree more, the combination of Wolfgang Uber and Meguiars Syn wax make for a nice finish after a snow fall.

joesiris

Was out having lunch the other day and saw this black FiST sitting around so I parked next to it. Definitely a rare sight to see around here so I took the opportunity to grab a quick photo with mine side-by-side.

View attachment 28034
jealous for 2 reasons...I hardly ever see another FiST around here, and 2, look at those mountains. I bet you have a lot of nice roads to drive around there.