Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Post a picture of your Fiesta ST as it sits right now!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Went out to Cedar Beach with a buddy and took some pictures his WRX and my car. I think they turned out great. We both got new wheels so were trying to show them off a bit. View attachment 28768
Is the top secret sub atomic physics lab still operational out in Brookhaven?

(My ex-wife's ultra geek cousin actually worked there. [wink])

What are those donuts, my eyes are too bad to make out the brand/model from that pic, even blow up??
Dunlop Direza DZ102 in 205/50R15. Nothing crazy but testing them out for size. Last set of rubbers were 205/55R15 which was OEM+1.7% circumference. This new size is OEM-1.7%. Currently, I am really enjoying the circumference change and shorter ratio!

SPhilli911

I believe that he bought them off of ebay, and that they were spares/leftovers from the actual Citroen WRC team/crew from the Loeb era, but hopefully he will chime in and explain the details.
That is pretty damn cool, if you ask me. I've been trying to find a set of the OZ wheels for M-Sport they use on the Fiesta R2, but that's not been simple.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
That is pretty damn cool, if you ask me. I've been trying to find a set of the OZ wheels for M-Sport they use on the Fiesta R2, but that's not been simple.
The R2 Fiesta uses a 5 (x108??) bolt pattern.
OZed/M-Sport had an R1 wheel in silver which was almost identical to the R2 wheel (disc style), except it WAS a 4x108 bolt pattern.
These are now TOTAL vaporware, since they have been out of production for a while now, and ANY 4 bolt Fiesta hubbed crews/teams still using them are NOT giving them up/selling them because of their outright strength, which matches (or exceeds??) the Speedline Corse 2128s.