Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Post a picture of your Fiesta ST as it sits right now!

Intuit

3000 Post Club
@pixelzombie
Wow that car is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! πŸ˜‰
She cleanup good.
Tilt your roof for the next photo.
Don't think I've photographed since the D-Spec tail lights and Euro project+DRL front light swaps.
What part of the nation you post'n from?

Exterior winter prep but this year I didn't do clay bar, machine polish and glaze. I just gave it a good wash, sealed it with rejex, and put a coat of carnuaba wax on top. Not bad for 175k km's besides the door skin seams bubbling.

Attachments

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I've got these same stickers, but I am not sure if I will put them on the car just yet. Maybe I have too many M-Sport stickers already. :cool:

HA! Yeah, besides these two I have the 'M Power copyright infringement' <-LOL 40 year flag one on the passenger side of the hatch window, M-Sporters ones and the little silver M-Sport flag ones on the rear 'triangle' windows, the M-Sport gel sticker on the starter button, and the MS-RT fill-in gel sticker on the bottom opening of the steering wheel.
Oh yeah, and the Zunsport M-Sport stenciled lower IC grille as well.
(I also have a set of the old logo, M-Sport mud flaps for the Mk7s, but I am holding on to those, and not installing them yet. [wink])

THINK that I live up to my username on here?!? [histerical]