Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Post a picture of your Fiesta ST as it sits right now!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^^I am not a drinker, but, I DO enjoy a good micro-brew stout every now and again (that Brooklyn Black Ops looks/sounds delicious! [thumb]). [wink]

WHERE is that last pic's locale?? (It kind of reminds me of the Woodstock/Phoenicia area.)

Never. I bought the car in PA and told them not to attach the front bracket so it’s nice and clean. I’ve never put a front plate on any car and I’m 37.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Never. I bought the car in PA and told them not to attach the front bracket so it’s nice and clean. I’ve never put a front plate on any car and I’m 37.
You're lucky, as my brother who lives in Springfield, and who also refuses to put a front plate on his C6 (but keeps it on the passenger side dash, wrapped carefully), was getting stopped so often that he has gotten all kinds of PBA cards and whatnot in order to get out of tickets. [wink]

You're lucky, as my brother who lives in Springfield, and who also refuses to put a front plate on his C6 (but keeps it on the passenger side dash, wrapped carefully), was getting stopped so often that he has gotten all kinds of PBA cards and whatnot in order to get out of tickets. [wink]
I have a friends and family card if needed.