Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Post a picture of your Fiesta ST as it sits right now!

Another one from the other day. It’s interesting to me because in the year+ I’ve owned my FiST, I’ve never had it sitting next to my truck (the dark blue Tacoma) and the 2 colors look nice next to each other.

Attachments

S280’s in, 93 octane is dialed in, E30 revisions underway. Squatted down on F/A 500s, and planted on Falken RT 660s + Tarmacs. Pretty happy with how it sits right now. Think it’s just time to chill and enjoy the ride.

Attachments

S280’s in, 93 octane is dialed in, E30 revisions underway. Squatted down on F/A 500s, and planted on Falken RT 660s + Tarmacs. Pretty happy with how it sits right now. Think it’s just time to chill and enjoy the ride.
How good are the F/A 500’s?

How good are the F/A 500’s?
Traction alone is worth the money man. I put them on halfway through the pump gas revisions - there is still spin but it is significantly reduced versus the stock Potenzas. Not too sure about longevity, especially the way I tend to drive this damn thing lol. Going to stay on top of the rotations (with oil changes) and see how they hold up.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Just need some sideskirts and a rear splitter! Adds more character!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Not sure if that was for me, but in case, just regular ol Fifteen52 Tarmacs, 17x7.5, with Falken Azeris 660’s
I probably should have gotten the 660's. I ordered Direzza ZIII's a couple weeks ago and they are backordered till May 10th. They had 660's available and for some reason forced myself to wait.

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
One of my co-workers backed into the car today. I'm not mad at him his wife passed away this year he has a lot going on. Police report made, insurance claim made car being dropped off Monday morning.

As you can see by the pictures the Volkswagen Atlas won the fight.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk