Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Post a picture of your Fiesta ST as it sits right now!

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Postmortem autopsy?
Still in car waiting for mine to be in transit before I pull it. I Didn't wanna open open hydraulic system for a long period of time also.I fished out some nice chunks of metal out of my fluid. I will know soon enough and will post pics of the unit out you can count on that.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Couldn’t bring myself to put the winter wheels and tires on yet.
View attachment 44543
For the most part, unless it snows for an extended period of time, with deep stuff hanging around on the roads, those are my 'winter' wheels, albeit with (some would say barely {Neo Gens}) all seasons on them. [wink]

Last edited:

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Also my sticker game has been strong for a while but they got an update this summer and I don’t think I have shared yet.
View attachment 44544 View attachment 44545
I might order that license frame as well.

I already have their gray fish sticker in my back quarter window (along with the M-Sport and #msporters ones). [thumb]

I ended up getting new gloss black ones. I will probably donate the good one to some poor soul like me haha. Just thought it was a good moment for an "As it sits right now..."

It's a shame too because I was supposed to do an autocross the next day and I was so bummed that I'd hurt the rocket toaster that I skipped it.

PhoenixM3

How did getting it out go?
I’m hauling it to the restorer today. Went in with a cherry picker - will come out the same way. I used 3/4” plywood with a square hole cut to fit the oil pan sump. There were reinforcements beneath the plywood in the spare tire area so the wood wouldnt crack. I drove 1K miles and didn’t bottom out the rear suspension once. Equipped with passive/active counter-measures (Waze, Highway Radar, Uniden R7 and ALP) I wasn’t taking my time either. 7DEAB8C7-FD9F-43AD-BE3C-770D91FC7112.jpeg