Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Post a picture of your Fiesta ST as it sits right now!

SPhilli911

You need a Ford banner on the back wall of the Fiesta picture. :ROFLMAO:
Nice rides, which one is your favorite?
The STI was a dream car (I no longer own) and it was a blast, but the Fiesta is a better car for me and more fun to drive, believe it or not. I prefer cornering and handling over power, so it works for me.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^Yeah, I've got to get to washing/Colliniting mine one of these days.

I've been lacking in that department since I am now temporarily living at a place where one cannot even wash their ride in the parking spots, but there is no running water faucets available anyway, so it would not be ideal in any case. [:(]

I am hoping all of those previous Collinite treatments (way too often, according to most LOL) will allow mine to 'clean up' as nicely as yours did. [wink]

Did you actually race on LRP's course, (maybe lived out here on the east coast previously, or trekked there for a {Lemons/ChampCar} race??), or just have the banner for fan of the track's sake?

Last edited:

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I've given up on keeping the ass-end looking nice for more than a couple of drives. Just a caveat of the hatch design LoL.
I get tired of how Dusty it gets in less than a day* Wish there was an air chin or lip that could direct air onto the back window to clear it off.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
^^^Yeah, I've got to get to washing/Colliniting mine one of these days.

I've been lacking in that department since I am now temporarily living at a place where one cannot even wash their ride in the parking spots, but there is no running water faucets available anyway, so it would not be ideal in any case. [:(]

I am hoping all of those previous Collinite treatments (way too often, according to most LOL) will allow mine to 'clean up' as nicely as yours did. [wink]

Did you actually race on LRP's course, (maybe lived out here on the east coast previously, or trekked there for a {Lemons/ChampCar} race??), or just have the banner for fan of the track's sake?
Might have to go find a coin op car wash bay! Love those ones with the wands.

I’m from Boston, used to visit the track as a kid. When my lady and I flew back last year for vacation we attended a concours there on the track. I had to get a flag to commemorate!