Post a picture of your Fiesta ST as it sits right now!

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
Member ID
Did you move to central western Joyzee, or just work there?
Here for work. Mon thru fri. I am at a hotel, then drive home for the weekend.
Doing a rental now too. Figured why kill my car winter driving it for a mere .54¢ a mile when I could be driving a paid-for rental?

Jerickson88

Member ID
I can fully turn the wheel and not rub but with a full tank of gas I have about 1 1/2 inch in the back. You should be good if you go with the tire your looking at. With a 40 mil offset they sit the same as stock on the inside. I am looking at silvers coilovers with 7k spring rate.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Question: Would 235/40’s not be a better fit? They look good, I’m not knocking your choice, but they would be shorter and probably not rub. I’m wantin go go 17x8 and 235/40

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
Member ID
I really like those amber running lights. Anymore pictures of them? How was the installation?
Installation wasn't bad but I ghetto rigged them onto the grille with zip ties. I refused to take the bumper off so it was sorta a hassle but not terrible. I wired directly to fuse F26 under the hood. It's an empty slot that is switched power. I used an Add-A-Fuse and then grounded directly to the main body ground.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

brbauer2

Member ID
Accumulation since 4am.

7:30am currently

Sent from my OnePlus 6T using Tapatalk

Member ID
Finally got to test out the Blizzak tires here in Metro Detroit on Saturday morning, but it wasn't anywhere close to Buffalo's snowfall! [xx(]

All in all, I'm satisfied with my purchase so far.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Member ID
^^^Is that your original Mini in the avatar pic? (I remember yours had that style roof rack, correct?)

I certainly HOPE you did not hydrolock that tiny lump of an engine in that 'lake' if it is yours. ;)

Member ID
Yup! that's my mini. I've blown the headgasket so many times now I need to machine the block. I have two engines in progress to go in the car though, one before summer and another more built up version for later.