Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Pre-for-sale flame/bash thread

Trader history for jeff (2)

OP
jeff

jeff

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #21
However, if that CRX ever comes for sale you better post it here too. Ive always wanted to dabble in Honda’s.

Wish you the best of luck Jeff, you should keep posting your projects here. Love seeing the updates.
Yeah the JDM car scratches an itch that nothing else can...I plan on keeping the rex a very long time, not only is it an old special rare Honda but with the rhd it's just so unique.

And yes I'll post other projects...likely gonna sell 2/6 cars and just be for awhile...we're in the process of getting some land and setting up a garage/shop so I might hold off on other projects until that's complete if our negotiations work out.

Good luck to Jeff whatever he decides comes next and I get it you have owned your car for 7-8 years thats a long time.
Yes sir thanks I will miss this place especially because of good long-term folks such as yourself.