Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Big Sale: Motor, Flywheel, Clutch, Pressure Plate, Wire Harness, Down Pipe, Etc

Trader history for SaltySeaRabbit (2)

I've got a bunch of stuff for sale. I'll be updating this page with more in the next week or so. All items are located on City Island, NY (10464). All prices are OBO. If your picking up, your paying cash. If anything is being shipped, your paying for PayPal Goods and services. If the price doesn't mention shipped than local pick up is assumed. DM me if your interested in anything. Open to trades as well: Looking for aftermarket (quiet-ish) cat back, wheels, shift knob, etc

Motor as pictured. Out of a 2014 with 139K. Removed from car on 12/29/22 and stored indoors since. I purchased the car with this motor burning oil, but not run dry. I only drove the car on and off the trailer when I picked it up. I found a great deal on a low mile motor and decided to go that route. I have a cold start video I can share from the day I had it towed to the shop for the motor swap. Compression test numbers (from passenger side to drivers side): Cylinder 1: 180 psi, Cylinder 2: 182 psi, Cylinder 3: 180 psi, Cylinder 4: 190 psi. Includes all parts seen attached to motor in pictures, including but not limited to: Clutch, Flywheel, pressure plate, turbo, manifolds, coil packs, fuel rail, etc. This is not a drop in ready motor, expect to do some tinkering with it, use it for parts, or as an engine to build while you are still driving your current engine. Obviously sold as is. Price: $900, You should bring some buddies to help you load it into your vehicle (my old man back doesn't do heavy lifting anymore). I may be able to arrange a forklift from a local business for an additional fee.

IMG_0647.jpg
IMG_0657.jpg
IMG_0645.jpg
IMG_0642.jpg
IMG_0641.jpg

OEM Ford Flywheel / Clutch / Pressure Plate. These came off of a 2017 Fiesta ST with 27K miles. (I purchased the motor out of this car and get them as part of the deal) The Clutch has AP and Ford branding on it as you would expect. Obviously new is better, but If your on a budget this is less than half of what these parts cost before tax and shipping. These have been hard to find new because supply chain issue.

PRICE: $275 (shipping to lower 48 states / PayPal fees included in price). I'll knock off $30. IMG_0161 1.jpg IMG_0171 1.jpg IMG_0169 1.jpg IMG_0164 1.jpg IMG_0162 1.jpg

DIY Sound Symposer Delete. Includes plug and hose clamp. Not pretty, but functional. Yes, this is something that was picked up a a plumbing supply. Save yourself a trip. $13 shipped
IMG_0830.jpg

Fiesta ST Downpipe off 2014. Includes both o2 sensors. one clip broken as shown in pictures. Mesh around flex pipe is a little messed up but nothing leaks. Price: $150 picked up, If you want it shipped message me w/ your zip code and we can figure out shipping.

IMG_0837.jpg
IMG_0836.jpg
IMG_0831.jpg

Focus ST Downpike (NOT FIESTA) - off 2017 w/ 20K miles. Good shape. Price: $200 picked up, If you want it shipped message me w/ your zip code and we can figure out shipping.

IMG_0844.jpg

Fiesta ST slave cylinder - Used and working great when pulled from. $15 shipped.
IMG_0854.jpg
IMG_0853.jpg

Fiesta ST Engine Wire Harness. Came off of 2017 Fiesta ST w/ 27K miles. $125 shipped

IMG_0859.jpg
IMG_0861.jpg
IMG_0863.jpg

Fiesta ST PCV Hose / Breather hose w/ Sensor. Off a 2017 Fiesta ST w/ 27K miles. $25 shipped.
IMG_0865.jpg

IMG_0873.jpg

Fiesta ST Turbo Heat Shield - $25 shipped.
IMG_0876.jpg

Fiesta ST Down Pipe Heat Shield - $25 shipped.
IMG_0884.jpg

Fiesta ST Sound Symposer w/ Hose - $15 shipped:
IMG_0890.jpg

Fiesta ST OEM Rear Motor Mount - $15 shipped.
IMG_0897.jpg
IMG_0899.jpg

Attachments

Last edited: