Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Pre Order: Fiesta ST Forum T-Shirts $15 Shipped (Round 2)

Trader history for MKVIIST (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

koozy

3000 Post Club
[MENTION=2]MKVIIST[/MENTION] you seriously need to make this happen again. It's been way overdue since the last time. I know it must be a PITA for you, but these shirts are great advertisements for the forum.

My shirt is beat up from good use and I would like to get another one. I promise to get more than one this time if you bring them back. Please bring them back soon! [cheers]

IMG_2601.jpg

IMG_2603.jpg

[MENTION=2]MKVIIST[/MENTION] you seriously need to make this happen again. It's been way overdue since the last time. I know it must be a PITA for you, but these shirts are great advertisements for the forum.

My shirt is beat up from good use and I would like to get another one. I promise to get more than one this time if you bring them back. Please bring them back soon! [cheers]

View attachment 11692

View attachment 11693
You should Woolite for dark clothes works wonders on my nice dark dress clothes.

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #87
Haha [MENTION=235]koozy[/MENTION] that's great man. I've been trying to find a few shops that would do small runs and keep it cost effective for everyone. Let me make a few more calls and start an interest thread.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
You should Woolite for dark clothes works wonders on my nice dark dress clothes.
It actually looks pretty good with that 'stone washed' kind of appeal, just the silk screening on the back looks a little too 'worse for wear'.

But yes, I'm also in for some nice new ones! [wink] [thumb]

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #91
How many would still be interested if the t-shirts are $20 shipped? Material costs have gone up quite a bit over the years and I can't get the same deal anymore.

How many would still be interested if the t-shirts are $20 shipped? Material costs have gone up quite a bit over the years and I can't get the same deal anymore.
I would definitely be in for 1, and side question will there be any decal sales coming up?

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #99
Sounds good guys I'll be starting a new thread soon. We just need 25 shirts ordered to get the minimum.

In for 2. Are there different colors? Too lazy to read the thread[biggrin]
Just black for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.