Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Prospective owner

cheetah2024

U.S. Navy Veteran
Hi everyone, my name is Eric. I live north of Seattle WA and have been eyeing a Fiesta ST for a commuter and fun toy. I would like to know if anyone has one for sale in the WA area, preferably unmodified/minimal mods. Also, if anyone has some info for something for sale in their area that may not be a member on here. I have a 2007 GT500 and love that car. Would really like to get my hands on an ST for fun on a fuel budget...

Thanks,
Eric

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
Good move looking for an unmolested car. Save the headache of trying to sort out previous mods. After you get it any mods will be with a clean slate if desired. Way too many people buy a "deal" and then look for help sorting out what they bought. We have a 19' GT Coyote and 16' ST Mountune.....two great cars but different purposes. You will love the FiST, welcome to the zoo!

Some mods that are a plus is the rear motor mount, radiator, intercooler, which seem to be factory weak points. I'm still finding things on my FiST from the previous owner from a Whoosh hybrid turbo kit, intercooler, Whoosh air box among other odds and ends like a few rubber pipes replaced with silicone. The only problem I ran into was the cars previous tune didn't allow me to pass smog inspection at first but the dealership got it all sorted. Best of luck on the journey and drive it like you stole itπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.

OP
C

cheetah2024

U.S. Navy Veteran
Thread Starter #5
Some mods that are a plus is the rear motor mount, radiator, intercooler, which seem to be factory weak points. I'm still finding things on my FiST from the previous owner from a Whoosh hybrid turbo kit, intercooler, Whoosh air box among other odds and ends like a few rubber pipes replaced with silicone. The only problem I ran into was the cars previous tune didn't allow me to pass smog inspection at first but the dealership got it all sorted. Best of luck on the journey and drive it like you stole itπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.
Fortunately the smog inspection here passed my gt500 with no cats, pulley, intake and tune; hope that means it won't be an issue if I mod one... Thank you for the info about mods.