Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

PumaSpeed Quickspool Tubular Manifold

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Yeah I'll take any change in tone I can get. (mostly to be a bit different from most) I mean there has to be some kind of gain in power, if not why would they even make the manifold. I'll be getting the car dynoed after adding and post on my other thread so we have the numbers. Plus even 300-400RPM sooner is worth it to me. I love how the FiST has V8 like power down low in the RPM range.

Did you notice quicker spool with it?
I installed turbo and manifold together so can’t speak to any gains in spool time. I just swapped the airtec for a WOR modified stock though. Will be updating my build thread once Jason has made sure it’s all copacetic and can get some vdyno done.

OP
Magnetic

Magnetic

Thread Starter #22
I went from stock manifold with a blown turbo straight to Airtec with S280. Not a good comparison point, sorry.
Haha no worries! I'm considering the S280 in the future. Would love for Whoosh to have another Turbo in their brand lineup. Maybe wishful thinking but I would buy it in a heartbeat.

OP
Magnetic

Magnetic

Thread Starter #23
I installed turbo and manifold together so can’t speak to any gains in spool time. I just swapped the airtec for a WOR modified stock though. Will be updating my build thread once Jason has made sure it’s all copacetic and can get some vdyno done.
Ok great I would love to see the numbers.