Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Pumaspeed X-37 Hybrid Turbo Thread

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
Good luck! Take your time and triple check everything. I'd recommend having extra downpipe bolts on hand, as previously mentioned. Also not a bad idea to start the car and take it around the block once everything is fitted back together, before you reinstall the headlights/cowl etc.
I'll keep that in mind when I take it to my shop and when I get one lol, when ya gonna post a sound clip?

So I get a phone call from the wife saying, "babe, you got car parts in the mail". I asked, "what kind of car parts?" She replied, "I don't know. It is silver and has a lot of holes and rings and stuff." I figure that's the turbo lol. Can wait to get off work...

Well the install went smooth minus breaking every downpipe bolt. Took about 4 and a half hours or so. Just gotta get the tune and this thing is gonna scream I hope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What did you do to get the broken ones out. Apparently you are good at doing it or have had to learn how to do it well now haha.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

They broke off in the turbo so everything still came apart just fine

This (or the cyborg) is my likely turbo upgrade path... Someday I'll have my debts paid off for it.
Definitely seems like the only choice if you're looking to keep the quick spool. Should be perfect for autocross which is why I chose it over an atp or dhm kit.

Rhinopolis

Hi @Evetsniff

Congrats on the install, and do you have virtual dyno downloaded? I am on my final tune revision from Tune+, and with an 83F 5:30am high humidity data log I am peaking at 26 psi and 281 whp on E30.

My pre X37 was 210 peak whp (recorded 4 days before the X37 install), and I am curious what others are showing via Vdyno. At the end of the day it doesn't really matter...lol, because my car feels and behaves beastly and I love it [like]

Hi @Evetsniff

Congrats on the install, and do you have virtual dyno downloaded? I am on my final tune revision from Tune+, and with an 83F 5:30am high humidity data log I am peaking at 26 psi and 281 whp on E30.

My pre X37 was 210 peak whp (recorded 4 days before the X37 install), and I am curious what others are showing via Vdyno. At the end of the day it doesn't really matter...lol, because my car feels and behaves beastly and I love it [like]
I don't have that but I could probably get it once we start the tuning process. I'll mostly be running 93 but I do have access to 105 unleaded locally so there's a possibility of that in the future. As long as the tune gets somewhat sorted out I should have the car on an actual dyno next Saturday.

Rhinopolis

I don't have that but I could probably get it once we start the tuning process. I'll mostly be running 93 but I do have access to 105 unleaded locally so there's a possibility of that in the future. As long as the tune gets somewhat sorted out I should have the car on an actual dyno next Saturday.

Do you have a before X37 dyno to compare against? If not, a before and after datalog and then Virtual Dyno would be a neat comparo against what you achieve on a physical dyno.

Looking forward to seeing your results and enjoy the new found powa!

BronxBomber

1000 Post Club
Hi @Evetsniff

Those are some kickass numbers. What's the elevation in Houston?