Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Question about tunes :)

manikman

Hey all. I'm new to the forums. I've just received a tune. I'm worried that the tune may be for a focus st.
"Fost" is in the tune file name.

The tune is loaded onto my accessport that is clearly for 2016-17 fiesta. Would that even be possible if it was a focus tune?

If so, What happens if I load up a focus tune on my fiesta?

I'm new to tuning, any help would be awesome!

The Accessports for both the FoST and FiST are identical, and it sounds like the FoST tune might be loaded on yours. Update your Accessport to the latest firmware and get the most recent FiST tune files. Also, since it sounds like you bought your Accessport used, make sure it's unmarried from the previous car.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Truth in Ruin

1000 Post Club
Welcome to the forum!

I remember hearing that Stratified sent a FoST tune to one of the members here once by mistake. Not saying this is related, but I'd would try to find out why it says that.

me32

1000 Post Club
As stated above. Just update the cobb ap and down load the latest map for your car from cobb.

Quisp

1000 Post Club
Contact the tuner. If you paid for a tune you don't want the standard Cobb tune.