Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Radiator/Fan recommendations?

My FiST has been overheating. Ford has given me a 3 month plus time frame on a back order. I don't want to wait. Anyone have any recommendations on after market radiators/cooling fans? Have any experience with them? Please advise!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Most seem to go for the Mishimoto (mostly a) drop-in radiator and shroud deal. (You have to remove the factory fan and install it onto their shroud.)

It will cost you ~$525.00 minimum + shipping.

I am hoping that in the near future, some of the aftermarket cooling manufacturers will develop their own, U.S. built, high capacity, drop-in FiST radiators as well to compete with the only one currently on the market (besides the 'built to order' 2J Racing one with a ~1-2 month waiting time). [;)]

I have not heard of anyone putting more powerful (more CFM), or larger fans on these cars yet.
Maybe some have? [dunno] Rick? Others?

OP
Krystle
Thread Starter #4
I was looking at the Mishimoto but what I'm running into is the fan in my car needs to be replaced. The cooling fan is what's on back order, not the radiator itself. Is there another fan that could work?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
That I don't know.

Maybe call up Summit Racing and see if they have any hi-po aftermarket bolt-in fans, or motors which will work for the FiST?

Or try any of the vendors on here for suggestions, or try calling the fan manufacturers themselves; Flex-A-Lite, Derale, Spal, Hayden etc.