Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Rear Bumper Replacement

Yesterday someone rear ended my FiST when it was parked in a parking lot.

There's no cracking on the bumper or any 'real' damage to the car. However the bumper is sagging about a quarter of a inch lower so there a gap under the tail lights and the rear valence is sitting on the exhaust.

I don't think i can reshape it back into place. Does anyone know the part number for the OEM replacement or possibly an OEM quality replacement.

I don't mind having to paint it, just don't like the gap and its going to affect the body kit parts I wanted to put on it later.

Just because I happened to look at the link - anyone know why the rear bumper assembly WITH reverse sensors is half the price of the one without them?

Intuit

3000 Post Club
Just because I happened to look at the link - anyone know why the rear bumper assembly WITH reverse sensors is half the price of the one without them?
Guessing it's just a discount for the fact that you require four sensors.
The price difference divided by four equates to about $30 per sensor whereas ordinarily it appears that each sensor is $55.

@fuaXz - I don't know about this car specifically, but bumper covers are often flexible. Take everything off and see what you need. Might be able to bring it back into alignment with some custom shims.