Rear hatch ST badge in black

Member ID
Tried searching high and low. Does anyone make an OEM like rear ST badge in black? I see there are a ton of inlay options, but I’d rather just buy a new emblem in black.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Member ID
Tried searching high and low. Does anyone make an OEM like rear ST badge in black? I see there are a ton of inlay options, but I’d rather just buy a new emblem in black.
I never found any good options for this. You could go 3d printed but it doesn't look as nice as OEM. I also considered painting the center, inlays, so forth. I ended dup plastidipping the emblem black for a short time. I hated the way the plastidip looked. Took it off after a month or so of trying to learn to like it.

SteveS

1000 Post Club
Member ID
You get a set of them when you attend and complete the ST Octane Academy.

OP
Dubcc
Member ID
Thread Starter #8
Member ID
Thanks for the post. I’m going to buy the black/black rear badge. Will report back

DMB's quality seems legit - I picked these up from them last year but haven't installed them yet. The one for the front grille is not 'pre-curved' so that may need some attention...

ST_Badges_USA Flag (2).jpg

OP
Dubcc
Member ID
Thread Starter #13
Why not just do a decal inlay?
Because the inlay does not cover the entire emblem. I want all black

OP
Dubcc
Member ID
Thread Starter #14
DMB's quality seems legit - I picked these up from them last year but haven't installed them yet. The one for the front grille is not 'pre-curved' so that may need some attention...

View attachment 29910
Not my style, but looks legit!