Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Rear hatch ST badge in black

Tried searching high and low. Does anyone make an OEM like rear ST badge in black? I see there are a ton of inlay options, but I’d rather just buy a new emblem in black.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tried searching high and low. Does anyone make an OEM like rear ST badge in black? I see there are a ton of inlay options, but I’d rather just buy a new emblem in black.
I never found any good options for this. You could go 3d printed but it doesn't look as nice as OEM. I also considered painting the center, inlays, so forth. I ended dup plastidipping the emblem black for a short time. I hated the way the plastidip looked. Took it off after a month or so of trying to learn to like it.

OP
Dubcc
Thread Starter #8
Thanks for the post. I’m going to buy the black/black rear badge. Will report back

DMB's quality seems legit - I picked these up from them last year but haven't installed them yet. The one for the front grille is not 'pre-curved' so that may need some attention...

ST_Badges_USA Flag (2).jpg