Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Redline Goods Leather shifter boot....what the car should have come with!

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
White matches it. I got the gray leather with white stitching and it matches perfectly. Still haven't had mine installed yet. Ha.

So for Smoke Storm Recaro's What colors should we chose to match them? I've seen a few different recommendations. Their website shows something matching but not what those colors are.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
I choose the charcoal boot with white stitching and it's as close as you're going to get. It's not a perfect match when you hold it up against the seats but it's damn near it. I'm happy with it.

I choose the charcoal boot with white stitching and it's as close as you're going to get. It's not a perfect match when you hold it up against the seats but it's damn near it. I'm happy with it.
Thanks so much for the reply.

I'm mostly color blind anyway so I could put a purple one in there and not know the difference. [:p]

I've been thinking for some time about the door cards and center console. This will be perfect.

Has anyone done Alacantra? I'm curious how it would look with the leather seats.

OP
H

HaveBlue83

Thread Starter #26
Yeah i did the charcoal and white iirc. Just a simple setup. Kinda wish i did the 4 corner stitching but mines just the straight line with two stripes. It works tho....subtle.

This is something that should have been done from the factory. If you do one interior mod, do this.

Just ordered my armrest cover, its 15% off and free shipping using christmas2014
This is the best deal I have seen yet.

Just did this finally...

Installed Redline goods leather shift boot and armrest. I added a single layer of shelf-liner padding to the armrest to give it some cushion and the cover still fit fine. The black NAPPA leather and Silver thread is a perfect match for my storm gray Recaro's. Very happy with the improved look and feel.

20160103-DSC03302.jpg

20160103-DSC03304.jpg

Just did this finally...

Installed Redline goods leather shift boot and armrest. I added a single layer of shelf-liner padding to the armrest to give it some cushion and the cover still fit fine. The black NAPPA leather and Silver thread is a perfect match for my storm gray Recaro's. Very happy with the improved look and feel.

View attachment 8281

View attachment 8282

Back from the dead just to say thanks for these pics. I was torn between the classier nappa leather in black or the charcoal standard leather everyone else uses. Went nappa since I wanted the nicer material and itā€™ll match the smooth leather on my GT350shift knob better. Did shift boot, armrest cover, and front and rear doors.

Beyond pumped to see it matches the storm gray seats so well!!! I also did the quad stitching. Silver outside and red inside. Just for a little added but subtle flair. [grinking]

Iā€™ll post pics after install. (gonna be a few months as Iā€™m still waiting on my car to be built lol)

jeff

2000 Post Club
I love my RLG stuff. I get many comments on them by passengers.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I too love all of my Redline Goods products as well.
The door armrests as well as the center armrest and shifter boot Bring a little up class to the interior.

Dave

Did my armrest and boot a few weeks ago. Went with the standard leather in black with orange stitching. I like the texture of the standard leather. Was up in the air over orange or red stitching know neither one would match perfectly. I am happy with the results. Will definitely do the doors in the future [biggrin]

Attachments

Just did this finally...

View attachment 8281

View attachment 8282
The shift boot is Black Leather with White? Or Nappa Black with white? I would like to order the same one but it is a little bit confusing for me to order the correct one. :)

I love my RLG stuff. I get many comments on them by passengers.
Yeah their stuff is nice, just wish their site worked a little better and they were more interested in providing good customer service. Placed my order this weekend and their coupon codes worked, and then weren't reflected when my PayPal payment went through. Then guy cops an attitude when I e-mail him and tell him about it and ask him to refund the difference. We're talking like 30 measly bucks on a $300 order.

If he doesn't refund me I'll end up having to cancel the order as I DO NOT do business with companies who treat customers so poorly. I don't care HOW nice their products are.

The shift boot is Black Leather with White? Or Nappa Black with white? I would like to order the same one but it is a little bit confusing for me to order the correct one. :)
Black nappa with silver matches the storm gray recaros best as far as color goes, but the texture will not be the same. If you want the texture to match, go with the regular leather in either black or charcoal, both of which will be *close*, but not perfect.

Last edited:
Yeah their stuff is nice, just wish their site worked a little better and they were more interested in providing good customer service. Placed my order this weekend and their coupon codes worked, and then weren't reflected when my PayPal payment went through. Then guy cops an attitude when I e-mail him and tell him about it and ask him to refund the difference. We're talking like 30 measly bucks on a $300 order.

If he doesn't refund me I'll end up having to cancel the order as I DO NOT do business with companies who treat customers so poorly. I don't care HOW nice their products are.
Update on this. They came through and refunded me the difference and have already shipped my items. Which will get here long before my car even does. [hihi]

Good enough for me!