Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Reputable Shops in Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey region

Hello, I just recently purchased my first FiST and I want to begin the road to a big turbo, anyone know of any reputable shops in my area (DE,PA,NJ) that do quality work on these FiST? Any recommendations would be appreciated.
Thank you!

OP
A
Thread Starter #3
Speed performance in NJ,R/T tunning in Harleysville
I have seen Speed Performance mentioned before on this forum however they are a little far but maybe I will reevaluate that and I will definitely check out R/T.

Thank you!!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Yes, according to Jason@Dizzy; RT Tuning (they are actually in Montgomeryville, Pa.) has already totally screwed up an S280 install on a FiST, and they flat out refuse to attempt to tune even a factory turbo FiST/EcoBoost car at all.

That owner, who is on the other FiST forums/site, was actually there on the very same day I was having them mount and balance my set of Dekagrams/Neo Gens (they did do a great job with that service, and also with simple installs like exhaust systems, etc., but charge totally insane prices for it).

Yes, according to Jason@Dizzy; RT Tuning (they are actually in Montgomeryville, Pa.) has already totally screwed up an S280 install on a FiST, and they flat out refuse to attempt to tune even a factory turbo FiST/EcoBoost car at all.

That owner, who is on the other FiST forums/site, was actually there on the very same day I was having them mount and balance my set of Dekagrams/Neo Gens (they did do a great job with that service, and also with simple installs like exhaust systems, etc., but charge totally insane prices for it).
I hear you on their prices.They charged me almost $50 each for mount/Balance and $300 for alignment on my ST-X coils.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Yes, mount and road force balance was ~$225.00 for the Dekas and Neo Gens, but then again they were the ONLY ones willing to put a 205/50 on an 8" wide wheel in the whole area, unlike everyone else on here in other locales, who gets this done regularly/routinely at their local Discount Tire, etc. for less than half that price. [:(]

OP
A
Thread Starter #8

Good to know, I might just stay away from R/T Tuning then. Thank you!

Stew’s tire will mount anything for you.They are in schnecksville and 309.And yeah that was the one and only time i went to R/T.Pricing was just too much for my blood lol.Oh also,now i get tires and get my wheels mount/Dismount at my Wife’s work at cost.

Sam4

Actually - what is it that you want this reputable shop to do? Tires? Spark Plugs? Oil Change? Brakes? I would point you to a Ford dealer until you find a local shop. These are NOT McLarens, they are simple to work on, and any shop can do 90% of what is needed. Where it gets dicey is if you want specific parts installed (BYO...P).