Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Resin Knobs

OP
Maihyo
Thread Starter #42
Lol you guys are awesome! I made a light blue one for a guy that brings his blue focus rs to autocross. I'll be seeing him tomorrow. I'm getting so much better at casting these, i got sanding and polishing to just about an hour now. The first ones took upwards of 3 to 4 hours

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Maiyo...Quit your day job....I see knob making in your future! Another great piece!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
Maihyo
Thread Starter #45
Maiyo...Quit your day job....I see knob making in your future! Another great piece!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Haha that's pretty much the goal as of this weekend! I'm working on a site right now and growing an instagram account. I had 3 more orders come in yesterday through instagram. I can't say it enough but thank you to all you wonderful people for the kind words and support!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

OP
Maihyo
Thread Starter #48
I've got some more knob pics that have been sold coming soon :) A couple weeks back I ordered a very high resolution and very expensive mold through a "legitimate" 3d printing company. Turns out I've been a made a f
Woo! Got my knob. Ripped it out of the package ahaha. Feels so nice. Can't wait to use it with my short shift I'm installing this weekend [emoji2]

Sent from my LM-Q910 using Tapatalk
Awesome, glad it made it! Let me know how it feels with the short shift! I just mailed out another one to edmonton today lol

OP
Maihyo
Thread Starter #50
Maiyo... I have the Mountune Short shift...its as light as a feather and doesn't get super hot on the hand if its in the sun for a bit either! FYI....
Good to know! The whole reason I even had the idea for these was a year ago when I was living in az I bought a honda with a black chrome knob that burned me like crazy. I ended up turning a plastic knob on a lathe at work lol

OP
Maihyo
Thread Starter #57
Been working on a site the last couple days, still waiting on my domain name to finish up whatever it has to finish to be live but the sub domain should be working. https://curedcreations.myvolusion.com/ I'm curious if its live for people other than me. Working on a logo currently and growing the instagrams

I'm glad it keeps it cool FocusedSlayer! And casting things inside them is on my to do list Clit! Lol thats a fitting knob for an abarth

OP
Maihyo
Thread Starter #60
Thought I'd post up another little update - I was working with a guy on instagram to adapt my design to work with Subaru STI's. Sent him a 3d printed prototype and it worked so I'm printing up a mold right now! Its Really just a smaller diameter reverse lockout and deeper set threads. Also finally got around to making a logo. I come from a phtoshop background but finally decided to give gimp another try. Still learning it lol Sti Variant.png
logo.png