Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Roll Call!!! So-Cal members sound off!

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Hey I'm in Hollywood [emoji16]. Yea this forum doesn't seem to be very active.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Well its as active as you want it to be. Basically all car forums are not as popular these days in part tdue to Facebook. Though this forum is better than a lot.

18 Orange Spice Smoke Storm Recaros , Ebony Wheels.

SICKESSS-ST

For me, I'll be out of town next month (after next weekend). Unfortunately I won't be able to make that one, but lets see if any others can make it. It's nice to have a little time to prepare and I know this weekend is short notice...

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
dean lancaster 17 fist
Hey dude welcome! This doesn’t seem to be a very active forum. I drive in Los Angeles area all the time. Are you in the Marine Corps down there?
Hey I'm in Hollywood [emoji16]. Yea this forum doesn't seem to be very active.

What's up guys,

We just started our meets up again last night. We had a small showing, only 3 of us, but that's how we started when we first got our group going and it turned into a group of about 20. You guys are not too far from the SFV, join us on our next meet. We can also set up a place that is more central to all of us. We even did a meet in Palmdale once, with a nice "night drive" on the way up there.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
What's up guys,

We just started our meets up again last night. We had a small showing, only 3 of us, but that's how we started when we first got our group going and it turned into a group of about 20. You guys are not too far from the SFV, join us on our next meet. We can also set up a place that is more central to all of us. We even did a meet in Palmdale once, with a nice "night drive" on the way up there.
I will be honest I did not show up yesterday because I live in Los Feliz( right next to Hollywood) . Driving to Northridge is already a haul but trying to drive out there at Rush hour is terrible. A more central location. Would be advantagous to all I would say NoHo or Burbank would be closer to equal distance and easier for everyone to get too.

I will be honest I did not show up yesterday because I live in Los Feliz( right next to Hollywood) . Driving to Northridge is already a haul but trying to drive out there at Rush hour is terrible. A more central location. Would be advantagous to all I would say NoHo or Burbank would be closer to equal distance and easier for everyone to get too.
I would agree. I don't mind doing my share of driving, but Northridge at that hour is an absolute nightmare.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
I didn't see the post about the meet. Lately though I've been busy moving from LA to IE so I probably wouldn't have been able to make it anyway. Maybe I can make a future meet though depending on the time and area.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Is anyone planning on or interested in meeting at a future track day event hosted by one of these groups I found online ==> Speed Ventures, Extreme Speed and OnGrid?

ROVAL at Fontana Speedway 9/1 + 9/2 looks like so much fun (LINK below). I am looking to go for my first time at a REAL racetrack. I've done auto x a bunch of times but can't wait for this experience... If anyone is interested in meeting at this event on either day, please message me! I'd love to meet up at a future event or (semi) local ST meet up since I am from San Diego as well

https://www.ongridtrack.com/event-registration/2018/9/1/auto-club-speedway-roval

koozy

3000 Post Club
amazing within a ~2yr. span since this thread was posted back in Jan of 2016.

just sifted through the entire thread and my guesstimate is 90% turnover rate of locals who are no longer active on the forum, because they no longer own a FiST or other.

OP
RubenZZZ

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #109
amazing within a ~2yr. span since this thread was posted back in Jan of 2016.

just sifted through the entire thread and my guesstimate is 90% turnover rate of locals who are no longer active on the forum, because they no longer own a FiST or other.
Yeah, its like that in a lot of enthusiast forums. People are gung-ho about their cars but then move on to the next thing. Some of the more hardcore guys stick around for a while, the fickle guys just leave.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
I'm still here! Coming up on 4 years with my fist.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

OP
RubenZZZ

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #112
Starting my fourth as well.

New year, new mods?

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
The upcoming mods are a never ending endeavor. Little by little on a budget I make it a bit more the way I want it.

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
I'm still here as well. O.G. members unite lol..

I'm kinda ready to part my car though lol

OP
RubenZZZ

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #116
I'm still here as well. O.G. members unite lol..

I'm kinda ready to part my car though lol

I [emoji738] used parts!

Oh nice dude! Nope, I just finished my ninth day in the car. I've been up on motorcycles years ago.

SrsBsns

Do you still ride? I have an XSR900 and I haven't gone out there yet on it but I really want to .