Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Roll Call!!! So-Cal members sound off!

I'm here! Ben, 2017 Orange Spice I just got about a month ago. Live in Ventura County and work in the Valley.
funny thing, about a month before I got my ST I noticed a guy in my condo complex also has an ST. Black, with recaros. I talked to him for a bit, told him I was getting one soon. Haven’t seen him since though.

Live in Ventura County and work in the Valley.
Usually it's the other way around haha

BTW I'm in the South Bay. Don't see too many FiSTs or FoSTs around here but plenty of Civics... there is an Edge ST (EdST?) in the neighborhood, though. Seeing and hearing it in person has completely changed my opinion of it...now I really don't like it.

Hi, Jay here. Daily my Kona Blue ST around the the SGV/626 area. Also usually in the AV during wekends. I know i saw about 5 fiestas up there this past weekend lol

Usually it's the other way around haha

BTW I'm in the South Bay. Don't see too many FiSTs or FoSTs around here but plenty of Civics... there is an Edge ST (EdST?) in the neighborhood, though. Seeing and hearing it in person has completely changed my opinion of it...now I really don't like it.
what part of the southbay are you from? I live in Inglewood and I know of one other FiST in my city, but you are right. its rare to see any.

what part of the southbay are you from? I live in Inglewood and I know of one other FiST in my city, but you are right. its rare to see any.
If that other FiST is silver, it’s probably mine haha

Funny enough I’ve seen many STs up in the Valencia/Santa Clarita area.

HBEcoBeaST

My route is along the 405 or PCH from Huntington Beach to Gardena, DTLA or longbeach. I always try to wave and make a psh noise to fellow FiSTers. Accidentally waved to some confused people in ST-lines a few times too. So far few people have waved back [emoji29]

If you see me wave back damnit!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

My route is along the 405 or PCH from Huntington Beach to Gardena, DTLA or longbeach. I always try to wave and make a psh noise to fellow FiSTers. Accidentally waved to some confused people in ST-lines a few times too. So far few people have waved back [emoji29]

If you see me wave back damnit!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
I do the same! i occasionally get drivers to wave back or something. i see more people in FoSTs in my commute from Inglewood to Carson and Torrance. Usually on the 110 and 91.

I'm all over the place for work. It changes all the time. Could be anywhere from Fresno to San Pedro, Santa Barbara to Fontana.

Usually somewhere in the LA basin, though, so I'm mostly on the 405/10/110 freeways.

Hey SoCal FisTers,
Havent been to meet for a minute and ive been taking some weekend drives up to Crystal Lake.

I always see small groups and meets at the rest stops, can we make something happen too? :)

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
I'm all over the place for work. It changes all the time. Could be anywhere from Fresno to San Pedro, Santa Barbara to Fontana.

Usually somewhere in the LA basin, though, so I'm mostly on the 405/10/110 freeways.
What do you do?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

OP
RubenZZZ

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #154
Hey SoCal FisTers,
Havent been to meet for a minute and ive been taking some weekend drives up to Crystal Lake.

I always see small groups and meets at the rest stops, can we make something happen too? :)
Set something up playboy!

Lots of locals are itching for a cruise/ canyon run!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, I'm Bert! 2nd FIST - 2017 FIST in the OC area. Currently a stocker! Nice to meet y'all!
Welcome bud!
We roll deep to our cruises and it seems we are growing in numbers every month. Sounds like it is time to set up a meet and greet for us all to catch up and meet all the new members. Spring is here and stretching the legs sounds much needed.

oops! that was something i was supposed to set up but never got around to it, with everything else going on, i wasnt sure it was the right time so i hesitated.
but count me in!