Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ruthenium plugs, who here has use them?

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
I got them through my local Napa auto parts. They have an online special and I got them for 42 with taxes. What prices are these going for? I've seen them online for $10 + each. I got them for a little under 10 each.

I can only compare them to the stock plugs but the idle is smoother, it also fired up faster and idle down to 850 faster. I installed these because I got Dizzy stage 2 93 and gapped to .028 like he recommended.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
$7.00 per plug @ rockauto.....+ $5 shipping. Maybe more now....FYI. GAPPED to .026. Meh....not anything else really noticed.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
anyone have a log or a pic of the plugs with a few miles on them? Def interested in they show to be better in any marginal way

Fiestig

I have both (2020 2.3 explorer uses same plug) 95605(LTR7BHX) is the 1 step colder plug which I have in the Fiesta. I have run them for a tad over 3k miles. Previous to these I had to regap my Iriduims typically around each oil change. I pulled them the other day and gap was spot on to my setting. I really like these plugs quite a bit.

Spork1569

No problem. Happy to help. You will not be disappointed with the plugs. Others gap at 0.026, Just for reference I gap at .028
I'm considering picking these up once whoosh has em in stock. Any idea what difference the slightly smaller gap makes?

Ford Community Posts