Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Selling FiST with Blown Engine

Trader history for dL_ST (0)

Long story short. My fiesta has been sitting for a long time now with my second blown motor. Life happened and I’m incredibly busy. I don’t really have the time to swap a longblock in. I’m leaning towards just selling it with a blown engine.

what does a stock Fiesta ST with recaro package (Grey), no sunroof, no accidents, and 39k miles with a blown engine go for? I can’t find any data to set an expected price?

what’s a fair price?

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Please post location and photos.
I also suggest that you post a starting price even if it is high and accept offers.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Long story short. My fiesta has been sitting for a long time now with my second blown motor. Life happened and I’m incredibly busy. I don’t really have the time to swap a longblock in. I’m leaning towards just selling it with a blown engine.

what does a stock Fiesta ST with recaro package (Grey), no sunroof, no accidents, and 39k miles with a blown engine go for? I can’t find any data to set an expected price?

what’s a fair price?
Free*

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
My suggestion: part it out. You'll get more money selling the mods and car separately.

The car alone is probably worth 3-5k with a blown engine, maybe a little more because low miles.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
My suggestion: part it out. You'll get more money selling the mods and car separately.

The car alone is probably worth 3-5k with a blown engine, maybe a little more because low miles.
This. ^

Sounds about right.

If you do end up wanting to sell (assuming East bay in your profile refers to Oakland CA area). Let me know, I might be interested in a second Fiesta.

what’s a fair price?
Still have the car?